Winter 2024 Immersion
We invite you to become fully immersed in our 5-day experience of Surrender, Savor and Serve. We begin our journey together with an opening ceremony. From there we dedicate one day to Surrender, one to Savor and one to Serve. In these three days you will receive and experience powerful sustainable practices to root Surrender, Savor & Serve in your life and in your work. On the last day, we integrate, close the circle and carry our discoveries and transformations home.WINTER IMMeRSION
Our Winter Immersion will take place Monday, January 29th through Saturday, February 3rd near Tulum, Mexico.
- 5 nights on the sacred land of Casa Maya Kaan, located on the waterfront of the Caribbean Sea in the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Fresh delicious locally sourced meals cooked by a chef on-site – from opening dinner to breakfast on Saturday
- A powerful traditional Temezcal ceremony
- Bonfires, paddle boarding, kayaking
- Follow-up integration session
- Ground transportation to and from Cancun airport
- Optional ancient mangrove float excursion
Shared Safari Tent: $3500/pp
Single Safari Tent: $4250
4 upgraded ocean and jungle rooms are also available, first come first serve. Room details here.
Seasonal Practice & Deepening
We align ourselves with the wisdom of nature by honoring the seasons. Each quarter we focus on a theme that expresses the spirit of that season.
Inside each Seasonal Practice & Deepening, we dedicate three months – one month to Surrender, one to Savor and one to Serve. Inside each month, there is a practice that aligns with both the theme of the month and the season. WINTER DETAILS in next section.
– 3 Practices of Deepening & Integration
– 3 Online New Practice Gatherings on the New Moon (90-min)
– 3 Online Deep Dive Gatherings on the Full Moon (90-min)
– 3 One-hour, One-on-One Guidance Sessions
– Committed Intentional Community
Each month we gather online twice. First, in timing with the new moon, you receive the practice of the month. Second, in timing with the full moon, we deep dive into how to share these practices with your team as a leader or those you serve as a practitioner. These are experiential 90-minute Zoom sessions.
Practice & Deepening
Winter is a time to rest and reflect. Inside of this season of hibernation, we will explore practices of paradox holding, energy mapping and wholeness.
Upcoming Winter Deepening & Practice Itinerary
All times: 9:00-10:30am PT/12:00-1:30pm ET
– Thursday January 11th, New Moon Practice
– Thursday, January 25th, Full Moon Deep Dive
– Friday, February 9th, New Moon Practice
– Friday, February 23rd, Full Moon Deep Dive
– Friday, March 8th, New Moon Practice
– Monday, March 25th, Full Moon Deep Dive
The Spring Deepening & Practice begins Thursday, April 8th and goes through June 21st. Connect with us for the full schedule.